Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Favorite Restaurant DCT for Thursday, June 11th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew

PostSubject: Favorite Restaurant DCT for Thursday, June 11th   Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:45 am

What is your favorite restaurant? Your favorite meal from there? How often do you eat out there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Restaurant DCT for Thursday, June 11th   Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:12 pm

Andrew wrote:
What is your favorite restaurant? Your favorite meal from there? How often do you eat out there?

Oh, I have several fave restaurants. Very Happy
One is Pizza Inn...I eat there everytime I go visit my family. I'm going there next week...yea!!!
I order a Hamburger pizza each time I go.

I also love Myabi's, a Japanese steak house where they cook the food right in front of you at the table. They have the best shrimp and rice! I eat there every summer when visiting with my family as well.

The above two I don't get to eat at much, only once or twice a year.

Sonic Drive In is my last favorite restaurant. I eat there at least once or twice a month. We have one near me now, and I love it! I love their hot dogs, Super Sonic burgers, cheese tots, Chili Cheese Fries, and Lime Slushes. Yum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Restaurant DCT for Thursday, June 11th   Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:41 pm

I am the same as Polarity, only i also like Cracker Barrel (not the food as much as the Webkinz) haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Restaurant DCT for Thursday, June 11th   Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:04 pm

I'd have to say my favourite family restaurant is Red Robin. I usually get the chicken teriyaki burger with pineapple. Their steak fries are great with their special seasoning, we bought a bottle of their seasoning it tastes so good! We go there pretty much for each birthday because we have signed up for a free meal if it's your birthday. That's our special birthday restaurant. 1 free meal when you have a family of 5, helps considerably!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Restaurant DCT for Thursday, June 11th   Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:21 pm

vcs28 wrote:
I'd have to say my favourite family restaurant is Red Robin. I usually get the chicken teriyaki burger with pineapple. Their steak fries are great with their special seasoning, we bought a bottle of their seasoning it tastes so good! We go there pretty much for each birthday because we have signed up for a free meal if it's your birthday. That's our special birthday restaurant. 1 free meal when you have a family of 5, helps considerably!

I love how you get all you can eat steak fries!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Restaurant DCT for Thursday, June 11th   Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:29 pm

I like Red Robin because of their Chicken teryaki burgers and usually go there once every two months.

I like Famous Dave's becuase of their ribs.

I like Red Lobster and usually get their chicken and Shrimp lunch meal.

I usually love any resturant I go to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Restaurant DCT for Thursday, June 11th   Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:37 pm

vcs28 wrote:

Nick wrote:
I like Red Robin because of their Chicken teryaki burgers and usually go there once every two months.

I like Famous Dave's becuase of their ribs.

I like Red Lobster and usually get their chicken and Shrimp lunch meal.

I usually love any resturant I go to.

Oh, I also love Red Lobster! Their Caesar Salad is yummy! So are the mozzarella sticks and the bread! Oh, you are making my mouth water for some of that bread...lol

We have a Red Robin near us here, but we weren't impressed with it. I liked the food, it was good, but so I don't gross anyone out, let's just say it had to do with the cleanliness of the restaurant. 2-3 times we've been there, and it was like that each time. I'll have to see if there is another one around my area and try that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Restaurant DCT for Thursday, June 11th   Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:39 pm

Did you see my post polarity? haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Restaurant DCT for Thursday, June 11th   Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:01 pm

I sure did, rockstar...it was just hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing!
NOT!
LOLOLOL!!!!! Thanks for your post, btw! tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Restaurant DCT for Thursday, June 11th   Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:50 pm

rockstar wrote:
I am the same as Polarity, only i also like Cracker Barrel (not the food as much as the Webkinz) haha

Ooh, I like Cracker Barrel too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Restaurant DCT for Thursday, June 11th   Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:51 pm

vcs28 wrote:

Red Robin is tied for my favorite Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Restaurant DCT for Thursday, June 11th   

Back to top Go down

Favorite Restaurant DCT for Thursday, June 11th
Page 1 of 1