Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A funny garden picture!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vcs28

vcs28

A funny garden picture! Empty
PostSubject: A funny garden picture!   A funny garden picture! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Let me be the first to show a funny screen shot. My daughter just saw this in her garden. Sprinkles is sitting on a cabbage, looking like she laid an egg! Rainbow is looking on in admiration Smile
A funny garden picture! 2sgsh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: A funny garden picture!   A funny garden picture! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:24 pm

Ok, now this is starting to freak me out. I went to pets and hit on Sprinkles to go to the room she was actually in. Then I returned to the garden so I could rake the cabbage patch, but now Bushy has decided to sit on the cabbage! Oh well, I've finished the rest of the gardening!
A funny garden picture! A2u61e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: A funny garden picture!   A funny garden picture! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:50 pm

Mine did that yesterday and I thought that I was the only one!!!

vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: A funny garden picture!   A funny garden picture! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:53 pm

maddie12479 wrote:
Mine did that yesterday and I thought that I was the only one!!!
I've had other funny things happen before, but that's the first time in the garden. I just thought it was funny seeing a dinosaur on a cabbage as if it were an egg LOL. On the third try I finally got to rake that patch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: A funny garden picture!   A funny garden picture! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Aah, so thats who's been eating my veggies!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: A funny garden picture!   A funny garden picture! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:33 pm

That is so funny lol! ! Thanks for putting it up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: A funny garden picture!   A funny garden picture! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:57 pm

I love that picture! It's so hilarious!

I always love seeing your Magical Retriever in a picture, those pets are so pretty! They actually remind me a lot of the blue and purple Webkinz Jr. pet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A funny garden picture!   A funny garden picture! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A funny garden picture!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything Webkinz :: Things in WW :: Funny Things in WW-
Jump to: