Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew

Andrew

Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th   Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:16 am

What is your favorite movie? Do you like horror? Romantic? Funny? 3-D?
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th   Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:18 pm

I like most types of movies except horror and westerns.

I don't think I have one favourite movie, but my favourite movies are mostly ones with sequels - Star Trek TNG movies, Harry Potter movies. For a stand alone movie, my favourite though, come to think of it, would be The Sound of Music. I know all the songs, have seen the movie at least a dozen times. It's a true, timeless classic!
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th   Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:35 pm

I like them all, but my all-time favorite is finding nemo! Haha i dont know why i love it so much!
Back to top Go down
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th   Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:59 pm

I just love all movies, I think I could watch all of the ones I own over and over again!!!
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th   Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:36 pm

vcs28 wrote:

I don't think I have one favourite movie, but my favourite movies are mostly ones with sequels - Star Trek TNG movies, Harry Potter movies. For a stand alone movie, my favourite though, come to think of it, would be The Sound of Music. I know all the songs, have seen the movie at least a dozen times. It's a true, timeless classic!

Why am I not surprised to find that you are just like me when it comes to The Sound of Music? LOL
I love that movie, grew up watching it every year it came on, and love to sing along to the songs in my living room. Smile For Christmas one year, my mom gave me the DVD.

I have other faves, like Aladdin, Dead Poet's Society, Finding Nemo, Grease, and so many others!
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th   Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:41 pm

rockstar wrote:
I like them all, but my all-time favorite is finding nemo! Haha i dont know why i love it so much!

I saw Nemo at school on Friday Smile
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th   Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:08 pm

Polarity wrote:
vcs28 wrote:

Why am I not surprised to find that you are just like me when it comes to The Sound of Music? LOL
I love that movie, grew up watching it every year it came on, and love to sing along to the songs in my living room. Smile For Christmas one year, my mom gave me the DVD.

I have other faves, like Aladdin, Dead Poet's Society, Finding Nemo, Grease, and so many others!

She likes Grease because that was her time! Now she will kill me next time i see her!
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th   Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:09 pm

rockstar wrote:
Polarity wrote:
vcs28 wrote:

She likes Grease because that was her time! Now she will kill me next time i see her!

True, true....LOL!!! tongue

Andrew wrote:
rockstar wrote:

I showed Nemo to some of my students last year.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th   Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Polarity wrote:
rockstar wrote:
Polarity wrote:
vcs28 wrote:

True, true....LOL!!! tongue

Andrew wrote:
rockstar wrote:

I showed Nemo to some of my students last year.

How'd you Multi-Quote?
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th   Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:45 pm

Polarity wrote:
vcs28 wrote:

I guess that must be why we are BFF's, because we have so much in common! When we first saw the Sound of Music, it was at a theatre (even though it had been released years earlier). I remember the 2 intermissions and each time thinking oh, that's the end! The first one was when she left the mansion and the second was just after they got married. I've taught students some of the easier ones like "Edelweiss", "Do Re Mi" and a couple more advanced students have learned "The Sound of Music" and "Climb Every Mountain". I know most of the songs by hear and have the song book of course. I love Julie Andrews! Incidentally, also loved her in The Princess Diaries!
But oh Daniel Radcliffe from Harry Potter, I drool over that boy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th   Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Movie DCT for June 13th
Page 1 of 1