Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party DCT for Sunday June 14th

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew

Andrew

Party DCT for Sunday June 14th Empty
PostSubject: Party DCT for Sunday June 14th   Party DCT for Sunday June 14th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:13 am

I have 3 parties today, so I thought this would be a good topic. Do you like parties? Are you a wild party animal? Or, are you the quiet type? What do you like to do at parties?
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Party DCT for Sunday June 14th   Party DCT for Sunday June 14th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:17 am

I'm not a big party person because usually people smoke at parties and I detest the smell of smoke!

Nope, I'd rather spend a quiet evening at home with my family watching a movie Smile
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Party DCT for Sunday June 14th   Party DCT for Sunday June 14th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:34 am

i like small parties with my friends
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Party DCT for Sunday June 14th   Party DCT for Sunday June 14th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:38 pm

vcs28 wrote:
I'm not a big party person because usually people smoke at parties and I detest the smell of smoke!

Nope, I'd rather spend a quiet evening at home with my family watching a movie Smile

I hate smoke, too.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Party DCT for Sunday June 14th   Party DCT for Sunday June 14th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:39 pm

rockstar wrote:
i like small parties with my friends

I prefer smaller over larger, too Smile
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Party DCT for Sunday June 14th   Party DCT for Sunday June 14th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Amazing how much we are all alike! LOL I like smaller parties, and detest the smell of smoke as well.
I'm usually the quiet type at parties. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Party DCT for Sunday June 14th   Party DCT for Sunday June 14th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:40 pm

vcs28 wrote:

Oh my, I just HATE smoke! I will not go to a party just because people are smoking. I prefer smaller, quieter parties as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Party DCT for Sunday June 14th   Party DCT for Sunday June 14th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:24 pm

Gee, I gravitate towards non-smokers online as well as off, isn't that something?
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Party DCT for Sunday June 14th   Party DCT for Sunday June 14th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:31 pm

I was at the movies on Friday, and half the people were smoking. It smelled disgusting! Of course, his aunt was late picking us up, and so we had to smell it for a long time. Mad
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Party DCT for Sunday June 14th   Party DCT for Sunday June 14th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:55 pm

Too bad we can't all hold a party together in a room instead of online..lol
We're so much alike that it would be the best party EVER! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party DCT for Sunday June 14th   Party DCT for Sunday June 14th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party DCT for Sunday June 14th
Page 1 of 1