Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gone for two weeks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Polarity

PostSubject: Gone for two weeks   Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:18 pm

WOOHOO!!!! I'm going on vacation, so I'll be off of here if I can't get online during that time. I'm leaving tomorrow, and will be gone for two weeks.

I may have WiFi there, but I won't find out until I get there. I also may not be able to get online as much as I want, even if I do have WiFi. Sad

I'm going to the beach, and plan to have a bunch of fun! I hope to visit some of those favorite restaurants I talked about in the DCT a few days back, and I also hope to visit an arcade, or an amusement park while I'm there! I can't wait! I still have to finish packing, but I also still have to wait on some of my clothes to finish drying in the dryer! LOL
I'll let everyone know when I'm back and I'll try to post on here if I can during my stay at the beach.

(I'm posting this in case I can't get online during my stay.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Gone for two weeks   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:20 pm

Have a great time BFF, wish I was going with you! I'll miss you my friend. I hope you have wi-fi so you can at least pop in once in awhile. After all, you gotta maintain your WW accounts don't you?
Have a blast girlfriend!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Gone for two weeks   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:29 pm

I'm thinking I will have WiFi, but I want to make sure that in case I can't get online or something happens, then I have told everyone. Smile

I'll let you know all about it when I get back. I wish you could come, too! I'll miss talking to you and everyone on here! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Gone for two weeks   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:54 pm

Have a great time! Which beach are you hitting? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Gone for two weeks   Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:26 pm

Thanks! I'll PM you that info. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Gone for two weeks   Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:25 pm

Polarity wrote:
I'm thinking I will have WiFi, but I want to make sure that in case I can't get online or something happens, then I have told everyone. Smile

I'll let you know all about it when I get back. I wish you could come, too! I'll miss talking to you and everyone on here! Smile
You could download me and hide me in your suitcase LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Gone for two weeks   Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:26 pm

Actually, I'm soooo looking forward to our Outer Banks vacation in August. This will be the first time the girls are old enough that we can do fun touristy stuff like mini-gold and go bowling woohoo, it's gonna be such a blast!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Gone for two weeks   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:29 am

EVERYWHERE at the beach has WiFi... It is not always fast, but i am pretty sure you will Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Gone for two weeks   Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:59 pm

vcs28 wrote:
Actually, I'm soooo looking forward to our Outer Banks vacation in August. This will be the first time the girls are old enough that we can do fun touristy stuff like mini-gold and go bowling woohoo, it's gonna be such a blast!

I didn't think of that...I could download you. lol!

I love the Outer Banks! I think I've told you that before, though haven't I? Smile Pictures, take lots of pictures! Want to see pictures when you return. Very Happy

rockstar wrote:
EVERYWHERE at the beach has WiFi... It is not always fast, but i am pretty sure you will Wink

Yep, I got it...WiFi is here...WOOHOO!!! It's running fast and slow, so you were right about that. What a Face Ok, that one I had to do...I wanted to see what it would look like in a post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Gone for two weeks   Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:48 am

Polarity wrote:
vcs28 wrote:

I love the Outer Banks! I think I've told you that before, though haven't I? Smile Pictures, take lots of pictures! Want to see pictures when you return. Very Happy

rockstar wrote:

Yep, I got it...WiFi is here...WOOHOO!!! It's running fast and slow, so you were right about that. What a Face Ok, that one I had to do...I wanted to see what it would look like in a post.

Oh No!!! She's back!!! CLOSE THE PARTY THREAD BEFORE SHE FINDS IT!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Gone for two weeks   Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm

rockstar wrote:
Polarity wrote:
vcs28 wrote:

rockstar wrote:

MUUHHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!! Twisted Evil

*Going to find the party thread* lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Gone for two weeks   Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:39 pm

Polarity wrote:
rockstar wrote:
Polarity wrote:
vcs28 wrote:

rockstar wrote:

MUUHHAHHAAHHAAAAA!!! Twisted Evil

*Going to find the party thread* lol!

Hahaha!!! It was deleted before you saw it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone for two weeks   

Back to top Go down

Gone for two weeks
Page 1 of 1