Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do I check my reputation ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jum

Jum

How do I check my reputation ? Empty
PostSubject: How do I check my reputation ?   How do I check my reputation ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:58 pm

I was wonderfing how to check my reputation. Someone gave me rep points and I would like to thank them . Thank you a bunch for helping me out!
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: How do I check my reputation ?   How do I check my reputation ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:43 pm

Jum wrote:
I was wonderfing how to check my reputation. Someone gave me rep points and I would like to thank them . Thank you a bunch for helping me out!

I have wondered the same thing! I looked EVERYWHERE in my Profile and in FAQ but couldn't find it! If this is a spam post, sorry. I just wanted to tell my problem with it too.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: How do I check my reputation ?   How do I check my reputation ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:22 am

I wish there was a way, too, but there is no way to check. We can see how many points you have received and given, but that is it. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Jum

Jum

PostSubject: Re: How do I check my reputation ?   How do I check my reputation ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:08 am

Andrew wrote:
I wish there was a way, too, but there is no way to check. We can see how many points you have received and given, but that is it. Sorry!

Thank you Andrew for getting back with us on this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I check my reputation ?   How do I check my reputation ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I check my reputation ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything Webkinz :: Everything Webkinz Suggestions and Help :: Somebody Help!-
Jump to: