Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trains DCT for June 24th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew

Andrew

Trains DCT for June 24th Empty
PostSubject: Trains DCT for June 24th   Trains DCT for June 24th Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:47 am

Did you hear about the big Metro train crash yesterday near DC? I ride that train a lot! pale

Do you like to ride trains? Do you every day on your way to work?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Trains DCT for June 24th   Trains DCT for June 24th Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:50 am

How awful, Ididn't hear about it, didn't even watch the tv yesterday (well, not the news). Were there injuries, deaths? What How did it happen?

I used to ride a train to work for a few months in Australia. It wasn't a new, fast one or anything. I haven't ridden in a train since coming to America though. I'd love to go on one of the really fast ones sometime!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: Trains DCT for June 24th   Trains DCT for June 24th Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:39 pm

I'll be honest we do'thave trains here and I have never riden one.

Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Trains DCT for June 24th   Trains DCT for June 24th Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:41 pm

vcs28 wrote:
How awful, Ididn't hear about it, didn't even watch the tv yesterday (well, not the news). Were there injuries, deaths? What How did it happen?

I used to ride a train to work for a few months in Australia. It wasn't a new, fast one or anything. I haven't ridden in a train since coming to America though. I'd love to go on one of the really fast ones sometime!

7 people were killed, many injuries... They are till investigating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Trains DCT for June 24th   Trains DCT for June 24th Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:35 pm

We rode on the metro when i went on my 8th grade D.C trip and LOVED it! I will never be able to ride it again w/o being nervous! pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley

Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Trains DCT for June 24th   Trains DCT for June 24th Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:17 pm

I don't ride the train at all.Its terrible what happened in that crash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Trains DCT for June 24th   Trains DCT for June 24th Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Shouldn't this have been the DCT for the 23rd which was yesterday? I posted a new one for today...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trains DCT for June 24th   Trains DCT for June 24th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trains DCT for June 24th
Page 1 of 1