Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How do I ___?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew

PostSubject: How do I ___?   Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:53 pm

Need help doing something? See if the answer is here. If not, please post on this thread with your question!

How do I send PM's?

Look at the bubbles at the top of the screen. The second one from the right says "PM". Click on that. You should be set!

How do I check my PM's?

Look at the bubbles at the top of the screen. The second one from the right says "PM". Click on that. If you have a PM, it should show up. *NOTE- You will not receive a notification when you receive a PM, so be sure to check often!

How do I write on somebody's profile?

Click on the person's username that you want to write to. You will be directed to their profile. Click on "Profile Messages". Then, click on "New Topic". You should be set to go!

How do I give reputation?

This is simple- Go to a post that you want to give reputation to. Above the words on the post, you will find a plus, minus, and some dashes. To give reputation, click on the plus. Or, you can click on the big, white "Thanks!" by "Quote".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity

PostSubject: Re: How do I ___?   Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:10 pm

How do I write on somebody's profile?

Click on the person's username that you want to write to. You will be directed to their profile. Click on "Profile Messages". Then, click on "New Topic". You should be set to go!

Ok, above was on the post before mine...(Andrew's)...but when I try to do a visitor message, I don't have "Profile Messages", I have "Profile" and other things. I can't get past that point, because I don't have "Profile Messages". Help! Smile
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity

PostSubject: Re: How do I ___?   Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:14 pm

I'm not sure if my last post will merge with this one, but this is how I did it....I figured it out....

I went to Andrew's profile, clicked on "Statistics", then scrolled down to "Visitor Messages", and clicked on "Send new message on this profile: Andrew".
The way listed above didn't work for me, unless I just couldn't find it, which really wouldn't surprise me if that's the case. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: How do I ___?   Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:29 am

Polarity wrote:
I'm not sure if my last post will merge with this one, but this is how I did it....I figured it out....

I went to Andrew's profile, clicked on "Statistics", then scrolled down to "Visitor Messages", and clicked on "Send new message on this profile: Andrew".
The way listed above didn't work for me, unless I just couldn't find it, which really wouldn't surprise me if that's the case. Smile

Thats one way to do it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I ___?   

Back to top Go down

How do I ___?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything Webkinz :: Everything Webkinz Suggestions and Help :: Somebody Help!-
Jump to: