Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MJ DCT for Friday, June 26th

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew

Andrew

MJ DCT for Friday, June 26th Empty
PostSubject: MJ DCT for Friday, June 26th   MJ DCT for Friday, June 26th Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:16 am

Were you a fan of MJ? If so, what is your favorite song of his?
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: MJ DCT for Friday, June 26th   MJ DCT for Friday, June 26th Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:46 am

I liked so many songs, but my faves would include Billie Jean, Beat It, Thriller, Black or White, You Are Not Alone, Man in the Mirror....I know there are more, but of course I can't think of them off of the top of my head. I remember in Elementary school, my music teacher had us sing Billie Jean, and the boys in the class decided to insert the high pitched "woo hoo" in the song how Michael does it. They just did it spontaneously, and it was so funny!!!
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

PostSubject: Re: MJ DCT for Friday, June 26th   MJ DCT for Friday, June 26th Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:14 pm

I wasn't a real big fan in my youth but I'd say Beat it was a good song.
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: MJ DCT for Friday, June 26th   MJ DCT for Friday, June 26th Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:34 pm

I stopped enjoying his music when he got all crazy with the plastic surgery and stuff. I loved the Thriller album and especially liked the extended video clip of "Thriller"...remember "see you next Wednesday...". I liked Beat it as well as a song.
What a shock to hear of him being dead, hope they release more info about what happened. Maybe it was infections caused by all those plastic surgeries!
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: MJ DCT for Friday, June 26th   MJ DCT for Friday, June 26th Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:22 pm

I loved "The King of Pop"'s songs, and I am very sad to hear his death. I liked the song "Beat It" and "I'll Always Be There". He was great in the Jackson 5 (My dad has a CD i like listening to) and I really wish he could have done the 40 day tour that started July 14th. He may have been diffrent, but I do believe he was a great guy too. He will be remembered for decades to come I am sure.

R.I.P Michael Jackson 1958-2009
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJ DCT for Friday, June 26th   MJ DCT for Friday, June 26th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MJ DCT for Friday, June 26th
Page 1 of 1