Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shoes DCT for June 27th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew

Andrew

Shoes DCT for June 27th Empty
PostSubject: Shoes DCT for June 27th   Shoes DCT for June 27th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:13 am

Do you like shoes? How many pairs do you have? What is your favorite brand?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Shoes DCT for June 27th   Shoes DCT for June 27th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:31 am

I do not have many pairs of shoes, but i have a pair of Converses i changed the laces to Pink and Black and it is so awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Shoes DCT for June 27th   Shoes DCT for June 27th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:48 pm

I on't look for brands with shoes, I just get what feels comfy and is a good price! I have probaby 8 or 9 pairs of shoes all up, from espadrilles, to a couple pairs of sandals, couple pairs of high heels and tennis shoes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Shoes DCT for June 27th   Shoes DCT for June 27th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:55 am

I like shoes. I'm not a shoe fanatic, but I have a lot of pairs. I will admit that some of them I don't wear, and some of them I don't know where the shoes are. I really only have a couple of pairs that I wear each season. The others are either old, or missing one of the shoes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoes DCT for June 27th   Shoes DCT for June 27th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoes DCT for June 27th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything Webkinz :: Open Mic :: Daily Chat Threads (DCT)-
Jump to: