Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:59 pm

This is the thread to celebrate, cry, jump for joy, and so much more. It's all about the Webkinz Stadium!

"Did you place in the top 10 at the Webkinz Stadium and want to shout about it?"*
"Did you place 2568th and want to scream about it?"*
"Did you place 11th and want to tear your hair out because you came so close?"*

Then this is the place for you!

*Thanks joswan!!

Here, you may post what level you are in, tricks to winning the stadium competitions, what you placed, and so much more! Anything you'd like to discuss ABOUT the WEBKINZ STADIUM you may post here... but please keep it on-topic.

We are all here to support you... to cry with you, embrace with you, laugh with you, and even pull your hair out with you!

So, come join the club!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:56 pm

I entered pets in the 5pm pro beauty and left to go shopping. Imagine my surprise and excitement to find a letter saying Bella had WON!!!

I'll post a couple pics...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:26 pm

Here is Bella in the KA prize gallery, with her trophy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Awesome! Congrats hope you enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:47 pm

rockstar wrote:
Thanks! Hopefully I'll have some more wins soon for my girls!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:53 pm

vcs28 wrote:
rockstar wrote:

I would be amazed if I won one! LOL! How many have you entered? Was this the first or have you entered in a lot more?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:14 pm

rockstar wrote:
vcs28 wrote:
rockstar wrote:

I would be amazed if I won one! LOL! How many have you entered? Was this the first or have you entered in a lot more?
I haven't been consistent with entering the competitions because I usually forget! I've probably entered them maybe in 15 competitions or so. I think it was Bella's first or second competition. I've switched to pets without diplomas, because I've heard pets with diplomas don't do well (doesn't make sense to me, but there you have it!).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:39 pm

vcs28 wrote:
rockstar wrote:
vcs28 wrote:
rockstar wrote:

I haven't been consistent with entering the competitions because I usually forget! I've probably entered them maybe in 15 competitions or so. I think it was Bella's first or second competition. I've switched to pets without diplomas, because I've heard pets with diplomas don't do well (doesn't make sense to me, but there you have it!).

That is very weird. You put time, effort and monet to teach them all that, and it doesn't pay off.
so did Bella have a diploma?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Bella hasn't got her diploma yet and I plan on stopping her from getting it, because I've been told that pets with diplomas have no luck. I'll keep her with only a couple classes in fashion to go. She still has a few classes to take yet anyway. She actually finished level 10 cooking and I'm gonna do some hairdressing leveles too Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:02 pm

vcs28 wrote:
Bella hasn't got her diploma yet and I plan on stopping her from getting it, because I've been told that pets with diplomas have no luck. I'll keep her with only a couple classes in fashion to go. She still has a few classes to take yet anyway. She actually finished level 10 cooking and I'm gonna do some hairdressing leveles too Smile
I'm only going to level 5 with the pros... too much time and KC for a game... plus, only 1 prize per account! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Autumn just placed 3rd in pro beauty at 9am this morning. Here's a pic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:16 am

Woohoo! DD3's pet Ribbit just won the pro beauty competition at 9am. I'm so excited!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   

Back to top Go down

Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses
Page 1 of 1