Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:03 pm

This is the place to talk about everything, Kinzville Academy related!!

You may talk about many things-i.e. what level you are in, what your favorite class is, if any of your pets have finished school, or even if you think Ms. Cowoline is too annoying! Smile

I bet many of "us" would love to hear about your experiences... so post away!!

***Oh, and I'd just LOVE to see the rooms you've created with your KA prizes!!***
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:11 pm

Oh, you have to hit answer to respond to a post!
Well, to start off, I have had six pets between 3 accounts graduate from the Academy and a few more well on their way. I'm probably the resident expert at least for the moment Smile
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:12 pm

vcs28 wrote:
Well, to start off, I have had six pets between 3 accounts graduate from the Academy and a few more well on their way. I'm probably the resident expert at least for the moment Smile
WOW, congrats!! Have you won any trophies at the stadium?
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:32 am

Jumping Wizard wrote:
vcs28 wrote:
Despite my pets' status I have no luck at the stadium. Well, I got a 9th place last week. Once I did get a first and 2nd in beauty pro, in the early days when not many people were pro. That was when the money was good too for it! My DD's would never part with those trophies though LOL
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:20 am

vcs28 wrote:
Jumping Wizard wrote:
vcs28 wrote:
Despite my pets' status I have no luck at the stadium. Well, I got a 9th place last week. Once I did get a first and 2nd in beauty pro, in the early days when not many people were pro. That was when the money was good too for it! My DD's would never part with those trophies though LOL
Oh, so no trophies for mommy? LOL

Well, that's WAYYYY better than I've ever done. I always do better in beauty (216th is my high score! LOL) and in cooking, my high score is 1,0something or 1,2something, I can't remember. IDK why, I am on the same level for both! :p
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:48 am

Actually the numbers for non place getters mean nothing. I entered 2 pets last night in the pro cooking competition and despite them both having DIPLOMAS they did not place at all, in fact got numbers in the 200's or something. I can't believe that many people have pets who have graduated better than mine. It's kind of annoying. I don't see the points of putting their "placing" in a competition when it's random. I know for a fact it must be randome because I've had pets at higher levels get a lower placing than pets at lowel levels when I've entered a pet from each of my DD's accounts. I mean, just say "unfortunately, your pet didn't place in the top 10" in the letter.
Oh well, I'll keep trying, when I remember!
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:49 am

Speaking of the
KA, I better get to it and start working on today's classes now!
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:56 am

vcs28 wrote:
Actually the numbers for non place getters mean nothing. I entered 2 pets last night in the pro cooking competition and despite them both having DIPLOMAS they did not place at all, in fact got numbers in the 200's or something. I can't believe that many people have pets who have graduated better than mine. It's kind of annoying. I don't see the points of putting their "placing" in a competition when it's random. I know for a fact it must be randome because I've had pets at higher levels get a lower placing than pets at lowel levels when I've entered a pet from each of my DD's accounts. I mean, just say "unfortunately, your pet didn't place in the top 10" in the letter.
Oh well, I'll keep trying, when I remember!
Oh, I know. The higher you are in the KA does play a MINOR role in it, but so many people have graduated, now, that it's a bit hard to place at all!
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:56 am

vcs28 wrote:
Speaking of the
KA, I better get to it and start working on today's classes now!
Oh yeah, me too! LOL
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:25 pm

Well, I ha a pet finish speed class today and should finish an agility once I get onto the old computer to do it.
I gotta laugh, I put my pets in the pro cooking competition. The one pet has graduated the academy and is at level 2 cooking or hairdressing and still only placed like 197. The letter I got saying that always says "put your pet in the academy to get better results" or something like that. THAT annoys me!
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:34 pm

Ok, he did worse than a couple pets who haven't graduated (yeah, I know the placing means nothing but still, take a look at his report card...
Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! 1zyh9c5
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:35 pm

Here's the letter. I mean, how much more training does the poor hippo need?
Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! 2z9behg
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:23 pm

vcs28 wrote:
Well, I ha a pet finish speed class today and should finish an agility once I get onto the old computer to do it.
I gotta laugh, I put my pets in the pro cooking competition. The one pet has graduated the academy and is at level 2 cooking or hairdressing and still only placed like 197. The letter I got saying that always says "put your pet in the academy to get better results" or something like that. THAT annoys me!
Oh, I know what you're saying! I mean, c'mon!! We do go to the academy! :p

I started 2 more pets today. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:23 pm

vcs28 wrote:
Ok, he did worse than a couple pets who haven't graduated (yeah, I know the placing means nothing but still, take a look at his report card...
Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! 1zyh9c5
Woo hoo! Congrats!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:24 pm

vcs28 wrote:
Here's the letter. I mean, how much more training does the poor hippo need?
Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! 2z9behg
Lucky!! My high score is 30th (got it last night)... but only 3,189 pets entered! LOL

I'm lucky to place in the top 1,000!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:56 pm

Yeah, like I said, those letters are complete nonsense. If they are just random, why bother even doing a placing? It's an insult to me to be told my pets place so low when I know they have to be among the highest trained of people entering Sad
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:45 pm

vcs28 wrote:
Yeah, like I said, those letters are complete nonsense. If they are just random, why bother even doing a placing? It's an insult to me to be told my pets place so low when I know they have to be among the highest trained of people entering Sad
I know, I understand you!

That room-are those all your prizes? How far away from all of them are you?
Back to top Go down
nire1976

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:33 am

While I love the Academy, I do wish you could take more classes a day and that they were cheaper.
I get discouraged when I miss a day. Maybe they could let you take each class 7 times a week, lol!!
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:17 pm

nire1976 wrote:
While I love the Academy, I do wish you could take more classes a day and that they were cheaper.
I get discouraged when I miss a day. Maybe they could let you take each class 7 times a week, lol!!
Yes, I agree!! Very Happy

I just passed fashion level 2 yesterday... I pass cooking/beauty level 3 on Friday!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:44 pm

nire1976 wrote:

Theres an idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:44 pm

Jumping Wizard wrote:
nire1976 wrote:
Yes, I agree!! Very Happy

I just passed fashion level 2 yesterday... I pass cooking/beauty level 3 on Friday!! Very Happy

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:22 pm

nire1976 wrote:
Probably just as well you can only do 3 classes per pet, per day, or I'd be even more swamped with the KA, I keep deciding the quit, then changing my mind and starting more. I have 2 pets on each of my daughters' accounts that finished level 10 on 3 classes and now I decided I want them to get their diplomas, so here we go again. Thank goodness it will only take 55 days of passes!
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:42 pm

vcs28 wrote:
nire1976 wrote:
Probably just as well you can only do 3 classes per pet, per day, or I'd be even more swamped with the KA, I keep deciding the quit, then changing my mind and starting more. I have 2 pets on each of my daughters' accounts that finished level 10 on 3 classes and now I decided I want them to get their diplomas, so here we go again. Thank goodness it will only take 55 days of passes!
Yeah, well I'm still at level 1 on my new account! Sad

How long will that take? 295 or something? I forget... 275?
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:47 pm

275 days of passes before the first pet's graduatinon gives a 20% class reduction. After the 4th pet, you'll be at the maximum reduction, which is 55 days of passes, which is what I'm on. It's not quite as staggering as the thought of 9 months of classes. That's what I had to go through last year to get to this point!
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:59 pm

vcs28 wrote:
275 days of passes before the first pet's graduatinon gives a 20% class reduction. After the 4th pet, you'll be at the maximum reduction, which is 55 days of passes, which is what I'm on. It's not quite as staggering as the thought of 9 months of classes. That's what I had to go through last year to get to this point!
9 months? Ugh, too much! LOL

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything Webkinz :: Things in WW :: Kinzville Academy-
Jump to: