Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:04 pm

Let's see those amazing rooms with those amazing forest prizes. Or, just talk about the magical forest. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:13 pm

We definitely need to have separate topics for the different parts of the Magical Forest. We need Zumwhere section, a Woodland Wonders section, Alyssa's Star Challenge section and also on for the Charm Forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:15 pm

vcs28 wrote:
We definitely need to have separate topics for the different parts of the Magical Forest. We need Zumwhere section, a Woodland Wonders section, Alyssa's Star Challenge section and also on for the Charm Forest.
Great, good idea! I'll split them up! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:16 pm

vcs28 wrote:

I had it all together to save storage. If we get a lot of threads, I'll have a separate place for each. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:46 pm

JW, I like what you did, I think it really helps to have those separated because the Magical Forest has so many facets. I still think though a separate sub-forum for each area, where people could post new threads in that particular forum, would be the best thing, but we can do a bit at a time Wink

Andrew, we need a forum for Vacation Island as well I think. Or did I miss it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:48 pm

vcs28 wrote:
JW, I like what you did, I think it really helps to have those separated because the Magical Forest has so many facets. I still think though a separate sub-forum for each area, where people could post new threads in that particular forum, would be the best thing, but we can do a bit at a time Wink

Andrew, we need a forum for Vacation Island as well I think. Or did I miss it?
Oh yes, we do!

VCS-You can start that one... you are way more dedicated to it than me! You know, the tracking thread like on WI?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nire1976

PostSubject: Re: Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!   Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:34 am

When I can take screen shots again (my Start Menu is gone and I cannot open up Paint, lol) I will share my room with everyone! Can't wait to see all of yours!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!   

Back to top Go down

Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!
Page 1 of 1