Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What's your favorite job?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Jumping Wizard wrote:
kelleyjellbell wrote:
My favorite job is Kinz Post Sorter. I do level 3 2x's a day, so it's 700 KC everyday for all my accounts. I'm pretty good at math so my stats are like 90% pass on it. If I am really tired then I mess up.. lol! I start with the tall stacks of boxes because they seem to be the most difficult. I usually pass on all the other jobs because the payout isn't as good. cyclops LOL..just had to try this smilely out..
I see you really wanted to try it out!! LOL

SO many fun smilies, huh? Very Happy

cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

I like the KP sorter job, too! Smile

I love some of these smileys LOL

Suspect alien bom drunken lol! scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Andrew wrote:
Jumping Wizard wrote:
kelleyjellbell wrote:
My favorite job is Kinz Post Sorter. I do level 3 2x's a day, so it's 700 KC everyday for all my accounts. I'm pretty good at math so my stats are like 90% pass on it. If I am really tired then I mess up.. lol! I start with the tall stacks of boxes because they seem to be the most difficult. I usually pass on all the other jobs because the payout isn't as good. cyclops LOL..just had to try this smilely out..
I see you really wanted to try it out!! LOL

SO many fun smilies, huh? Very Happy

cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

I like the KP sorter job, too! Smile

I love some of these smileys LOL

Suspect alien bom drunken lol! scratch
Me too! They're so addictive!! Very Happy

alien alien alien Me and smiles' favorite!! alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:14 pm

Jumping Wizard wrote:
Vacation Smile wrote:
I like kinzposting Smile The number job : )
I was always good at math, so I like that one too! Very Happy
I've tried that one only a couple times and failed miserably. The correct boxes didn't come out for me and my computer was kicking them out so fast I couldn't keep up either, so I don't even try that job. Nope, I'll stick with the ones I "know". I kinda like fence painting, although it's a level 1 job, because it's really fast to do.
A long time ago I taliked about how nice it would be if you got higher pay for certain jobs, if you completed KA levels. You know, finish level 10 creativity and get a boost in salary for fence painting. That kind of thing. Ganz is always trying to get people to the KA and I think higher paying jobs would help, just like college graduates get paid more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:38 am

vcs28 wrote:
Jumping Wizard wrote:
Vacation Smile wrote:
I like kinzposting Smile The number job : )
I was always good at math, so I like that one too! Very Happy
I've tried that one only a couple times and failed miserably. The correct boxes didn't come out for me and my computer was kicking them out so fast I couldn't keep up either, so I don't even try that job. Nope, I'll stick with the ones I "know". I kinda like fence painting, although it's a level 1 job, because it's really fast to do.
A long time ago I taliked about how nice it would be if you got higher pay for certain jobs, if you completed KA levels. You know, finish level 10 creativity and get a boost in salary for fence painting. That kind of thing. Ganz is always trying to get people to the KA and I think higher paying jobs would help, just like college graduates get paid more...

I could never pass level three of the Delivery Man, either. Too hard!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:34 am

[quote="maddie12479]All the games a fine with me except the floor game that one I can never pass. Sad[/quote]
Flooring assistant is one of them where time actually runs slower on a slow computer. I also use zoomtext on my old computer because of my partial blindness which slows it even further so I can always get done in plenty of time. When I accidentally hit that one instead of piano player on my fast computer, I usually fail because you have to be so fast and there's really no room for making mistakes. If you do it perfectly with every tile, it's possible but those tiles don't always go where you want them to go Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:38 am

Jum wrote:
I really like the baby sitter job I have made it ti the highest level. It has been hard getting there but with hard work I finally made it!
My problem with baby sitter is how fast the pets go from one demand to the next. When I've gotten to level 3, I usually mess up the level twice and get dropped back to level 2. Level 2 pays less than level 3 fence painting so I usually don't do it because I know I'll fail usually. The pets are too quck to start crying. The only times I've done it is if I've magaged to get them really happy so that if I miss one here and there it doesn't affect them, but if you miss a couple of their demands at the beginning, it's boohoo for sure. My kids also get sad when they see them crying Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:47 pm

I love the Kinzpost sorter job. It was funny when I first tried to do that job because I didn't understand it at all and didn't know what to do. I also used to get so nervous when doing it, but now I'm so calm because I've done it so much. It took a while for that to happen, though...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nire1976

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:35 am

My favorite job is the Babysitter.
It is the only one I can do and pass every time!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockstar

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Kinz post sorter is mine Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite job?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2