Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Charm Forest Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

The Charm Forest Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Charm Forest Thread   The Charm Forest Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:15 pm

This is the Charm Forest thread... will be updated soon!

Last edited by Jumping Wizard on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Charm Forest Thread   The Charm Forest Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: The Charm Forest Thread   The Charm Forest Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:33 pm

Look at what I got with a key today. Probably the best I've done at one time, and all were charms I didn't as yet have woohoo!
The Charm Forest Thread 3149snk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: The Charm Forest Thread   The Charm Forest Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:52 pm

So I'm going to let you do my Charm Forest searches from now on..LOL

Good job! I haven't seen any of those charms yet, I loved seeing what they looked like!

I haven't found a charm in a while. For a while there I was getting some that I needed, and now my luck has run out again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: The Charm Forest Thread   The Charm Forest Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:16 pm

Polarity wrote:
So I'm going to let you do my Charm Forest searches from now on..LOL

Good job! I haven't seen any of those charms yet, I loved seeing what they looked like!

I haven't found a charm in a while. For a while there I was getting some that I needed, and now my luck has run out again.
How many charm groupings have you unlocked? I only finished unlocking the 7th and 8th on the 5 accounts, so that's why I need all that stuff. Level 7 is wizarding kinda stuff and level 8 is weather related. I try to search 3 times a day so that does help a bit Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: The Charm Forest Thread   The Charm Forest Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:46 am

The Charm Forest Thread 6tleugThis would have been a good charm haul today. Unfortunately my daughter already had them all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: The Charm Forest Thread   The Charm Forest Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:55 pm

I think I have bought about 7-8 charms? I'll have to look.

I haven't found any in a while. I need to do all that stuff today, actually. I usually don't search all that much in the Charm Forest, to be honest. I go at least once a day, but don't really find myself going back to search, even if I do it in the morning first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: The Charm Forest Thread   The Charm Forest Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:53 pm

It definitely takes persistence to get those charms! The girls area always excited when they get a new charm and it's fun to see what they look like!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Charm Forest Thread   The Charm Forest Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:01 pm

I don't think I could commit to something like that !! LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Charm Forest Thread   The Charm Forest Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Charm Forest Thread
Page 1 of 1