Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

This is the Star Challenge Thread!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: This is the Star Challenge Thread!   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:16 pm

Will be updated soon! Smile

Last edited by Jumping Wizard on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: This is the Star Challenge Thread!   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: This is the Star Challenge Thread!   Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:29 pm

One of my girls got her Fairy High Council Throne a couple weeks ago. The second one finally got the webwonder star today and earned hers. One daughter to go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity

PostSubject: Re: This is the Star Challenge Thread!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:30 pm

WOOHOO!!!! Congratulations!!!

Oh, I am soooo jealous! lol I have one star that has been evading me for months now! I can't seem to get it! My last three stars have been the hardest to get, and I'm down to just one of them now. I haven't been able to get it for at least a couple of months.

That is so cool that you now have 2 of your little ones with the throne. I am happy for them! I hope you get the third one soon!!! Oh, now I'm going to be wishing for you to get that last throne.

I've got a random question....I'm too lazy to go look and find the answer, you can Kinzpost these thrones, right? I would want to put both of mine (if I ever get them!) on one account, so I need to know that. I think you can, because I've seen rooms with more than one throne, and I haven't heard anything about being able to get more than one throne on an account....or is that what happens?

What DOES happen after you get the throne and find all the stars you need? What does it look like---the star thingy that shows your stars? Can you try for another throne, or are you able to just random search and get money for each star you find? I never thought about that until now.
Things that make you go Hmmm.... (you ever hear of that song?) Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: This is the Star Challenge Thread!   Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Thanks for the congrats! Are you back home yet?
The star challenge thing just goes back to showing what stars you have/don't have (knowing you are now minus one of each). So basically it's just the same as the crown of wonder.
I've decided to just keep all the stars I find from now on because I'm not desperate for money, and who knows, maybe they will find another use for those, like they did with Doug...
Yeah, the thrones are kinzpostable because I was reading someone's comment about how she's collecting a few of them and has traded for most of what she wants.
I think DD3 just needs one more star. All 3 girls were needing just 1 star for quite awhile!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: This is the Star Challenge Thread!   Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Polarity wrote:
WOOHOO!!!! Congratulations!!!

Oh, I am soooo jealous! lol I have one star that has been evading me for months now! I can't seem to get it! My last three stars have been the hardest to get, and I'm down to just one of them now. I haven't been able to get it for at least a couple of months.

That is so cool that you now have 2 of your little ones with the throne. I am happy for them! I hope you get the third one soon!!! Oh, now I'm going to be wishing for you to get that last throne.

I've got a random question....I'm too lazy to go look and find the answer, you can Kinzpost these thrones, right? I would want to put both of mine (if I ever get them!) on one account, so I need to know that. I think you can, because I've seen rooms with more than one throne, and I haven't heard anything about being able to get more than one throne on an account....or is that what happens?

What DOES happen after you get the throne and find all the stars you need? What does it look like---the star thingy that shows your stars? Can you try for another throne, or are you able to just random search and get money for each star you find? I never thought about that until now.
Things that make you go Hmmm.... (you ever hear of that song?) Smile
Congrats, vcs!! 2 thrones, wow!! Very Happy

Alright, I have been stuck on 2 stars for the longessssssssssssssssssssst time now! It is SO frustrating! confused

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the Star Challenge Thread!   

Back to top Go down

This is the Star Challenge Thread!
Page 1 of 1