Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

This is the place to suggest anything you want!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:18 pm

You may post your suggestions/ideas for EW here! The staff will be taking a look at this thread.

We'll see what we can do! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:18 pm

Oh, I'd love to start this out.

Andrew-my suggestion is a recipe forum... how could you forget that?

Added- Andrew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:19 pm

Jumping Wizard wrote:

I'll go add it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:49 pm

oh, this is the place I should have asked for a forum on Vacation Island! I can help people with raffles etc!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:50 pm

Andrew wrote:
Jumping Wizard wrote:

I'll go add it Smile
Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:51 pm

vcs28 wrote:
oh, this is the place I should have asked for a forum on Vacation Island! I can help people with raffles etc!
Yes!! Smile That's what it's for !! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:52 pm

Jumping Wizard wrote:
vcs28 wrote:

I'm off to the movies, but will add this when I get back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:08 pm

Can we have club threads here? Added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Andrew wrote:
Jumping Wizard wrote:
vcs28 wrote:

I'm off to the movies, but will add this when I get back!
All taken care of! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:10 pm

Ashley wrote:
Can we have club threads here?
That's a great idea! Let me go add it. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kelleyjellbell

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Hey Andrew,
I'm getting a ton of e-mails because "I am watching this topic" which is in every forum I post. Can we turn it off from a main switch or do I have to go into them all and turn them off manually?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:21 pm

kelleyjellbell wrote:
Hey Andrew,
I'm getting a ton of e-mails because "I am watching this topic" which is in every forum I post. Can we turn it off from a main switch or do I have to go into them all and turn them off manually?

I'll see what I can do Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:31 pm

kelleyjellbell wrote:
Hey Andrew,

Okay, I just checked the whole Admin Panel, and could not find everything. It looks like you will just have to unwatch it. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:22 pm

Andrew wrote:
kelleyjellbell wrote:
Hey Andrew,

Okay, I just checked the whole Admin Panel, and could not find everything. It looks like you will just have to unwatch it. Sorry!
Actually I found it in the profile. Click on profile and then preferences. Then just change it to "no" for email messages. It was driving me batty too, and then I found out how to fix it woohoo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:23 pm

vcs28 wrote:
Andrew wrote:
kelleyjellbell wrote:
Hey Andrew,

Actually I found it in the profile. Click on profile and then preferences. Then just change it to "no" for email messages. It was driving me batty too, and then I found out how to fix it woohoo!

Oh, so was it on the Admin Panel? Could I be going crazy? affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:27 pm

Andrew wrote:

Nope, not admin panel, just regular profile that everyone can do themselves Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:27 pm

vcs28 wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Nope, not admin panel, just regular profile that everyone can do themselves Smile

Oh, okay, I didnt think to look there Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kelleyjellbell

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:01 pm

* Look right above the asterisk. You should see a plus sign. Click on that to give rep.

Thanks..Yeah..Less mail to go through...So how do we give rep? Lets see if I can figure that out because VCS you deserve some.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:58 pm

kelleyjellbell wrote:
Thanks..Yeah..Less mail to go through...So how do we give rep? Lets see if I can figure that out because VCS you deserve some.. Very Happy
Aww thanks, Andrew made a sticking in the helps and how to section I think it is. There's a plus sign somewhere I think Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockstar

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:00 pm

How about a Webkinz World glitch section? Post all your funny glitches

Added- Andrew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockstar

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:11 pm

thanks for adding it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the place to suggest anything you want!!   

Back to top Go down

This is the place to suggest anything you want!!
Page 1 of 1