Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ban The User Above You

Go down 
+4
Andrew
Jumping Wizard
maddie12479
Ashley
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
rockstar

rockstar

Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:30 am

I ban Andrew for not having to take it! I also unban myself because i was the first person to take it! Everyone else was a GG or SS but i was a GT
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:48 pm

I ban rockstar for being our first true Exchanger!
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:04 pm

I ban Andrew for banning rockstar! LOL
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:21 pm

I ban Polarity for banning me
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:38 pm

I ban Andrew for banning me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Polarity wrote:
I ban Andrew for banning me. Very Happy

I ban Polarity for banning Andrew for banning Polarity for banning Andrew for banning me because i was the 1st true exchanger!
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:09 pm

LOL...do I have to go through all that? Smile

I ban rockstar for trying to be confusing! Smile
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:12 pm

I ban Polarity because with a Collage Degree she still can't follow that! haha
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:15 pm

I ban rockstar for thinking I couldn't follow that! Razz
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:08 pm

I ban Polarity for no reason. Although, now that I think about it, I do have a few reasons. First of all, she has more than one WW account. What is wrong with only having one? Secondly, on WA, her username is not capitalized. The name of anything should always be capitalized. Didn't you learn that in, oh, 1st grade? Never mind that. Brains do forget stuff. That brings me to another point. Remember on WI in the TGE? You called me a bird-brain. Birds are actually smarter than you think. So while you thought you were insulting me, I was thanking you in my head for the compliment. Their brains may be small, but they can learn stuff quickly. For example, they know to fly away if something big gets near! And, lastly, I ban Polarity for spending a long time reading though all of this (insert word here). Shouldn't you be packing to go on vacation? Are you even going to the beach? For all we know, you could be running of to Vegas to play some slots. Oh well. I guess we'll never know.
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:35 pm

I ban Andrew for making me laugh through that whole paragraph, and for making me read that paragraph! LOL
Yes, I do remember calling you that in the WI TGE. Razz

(Username is not capitalized because I thought I had done that and found out I hadn't after I registered.)
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:40 pm

I ban Polarity for making my fingers fall off after typing that Smile
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:01 pm

I ban Andrew for having no fingers to type.

(Could that be the longest statement by Andrew I have ever seen???) hehe
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:15 am

Andrew wrote:
I ban Polarity for no reason. Although, now that I think about it, I do have a few reasons. First of all, she has more than one WW account. What is wrong with only having one? Secondly, on WA, her username is not capitalized. The name of anything should always be capitalized. Didn't you learn that in, oh, 1st grade? Never mind that. Brains do forget stuff. That brings me to another point. Remember on WI in the TGE? You called me a bird-brain. Birds are actually smarter than you think. So while you thought you were insulting me, I was thanking you in my head for the compliment. Their brains may be small, but they can learn stuff quickly. For example, they know to fly away if something big gets near! And, lastly, I ban Polarity for spending a long time reading though all of this (insert word here). Shouldn't you be packing to go on vacation? Are you even going to the beach? For all we know, you could be running of to Vegas to play some slots. Oh well. I guess we'll never know.

That is hilarious!!! lol! I ban Polarity for not responding with a long list of reasons why you should be banned!
Back to top Go down
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:54 pm

I ban rockstar for siding with Andrew!!
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:19 pm

I ban maddie for letting her Neon Tree be sold!
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:39 pm

I ban rockstar for only being member number 27!
Back to top Go down
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:59 pm

I ban polarity for no reason!!
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:06 am

I ban Maddie for not being able to come up with a reason for banning me!
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:43 am

Polarity wrote:
I ban Maddie for not being able to come up with a reason for banning me!

I ban Polarity for having her name start with a P
Back to top Go down
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:43 pm

I ban rockstar caue his name make me think of Guitar Hero!!!
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:35 pm

I ban maddie because her avatar reminds me of Twlight!
Back to top Go down
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:24 am

I ban rockstar cause I want to watch Disney movies.
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:23 am

I ban Maddie for having 5 rep points
Back to top Go down
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:25 pm

I ban rockstar cause he only has 1 rep point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban The User Above You   Ban The User Above You - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban The User Above You
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything Webkinz :: Open Mic :: Forum Games-
Jump to: