Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew

Andrew

Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!* Empty
PostSubject: Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!*   Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:30 pm

Very, very soon, Everything Webkinz will open up its own Code Exchanging Section! You may trade for all codes- INCLUDING PET CODES! You may ask how, and here are your answers!

1. Won't I get hacked if I get a code from someone? No! Through our SPCE (Safe Pet Code Exchange), you will receive your code from an Administrator. You will open a thread in the code section saying which pets you would like to trade for, and if another Extreme Exchanger has the pet code, they will let an Administrator know. The Admin will then PM you saying that somebody has the pet you are looking for, and what the person would like for it off of your Exchange Thread. You will then reply saying either Deal or no deal. If it is a deal, you will each give your ID's to an Admin. The Admin will add you to both of your accounts. If you have no WW items to exchange, then this will not be necessary. However, if you DO, you will send those items to the Admin, and they will send your items off to the other exchanger. Next, the person with the code will PM the Admin the code. The Admin will then PM you the code, and you may log it on. If it does not work, TAKE A SCREENSHOT and show it to an Admin. If it does work, and you pretend it doesnt and we find out, your account will be banned from Everything Webkinz forever.

2. Can I trust the Admins? Of course! You MUST PM an Admin, NOT any other member of the staff, and CERTAINLY NOT a regular Extreme Exchanger or Exchanger.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!*   Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:44 pm

As one of the administrators, I think I should tell you a little more about myself so that you will feel confident that I would NEVER do anything to make a person feel that I cannot be trusted. I have been successfully trading for many months now on different forums and am very comfortable with the ins and outs of trading.
I am a mother of 3 daughters and I know how devastating it would be to be defrauded of anything that has been earned through hard work. If you do not feel comfortable with the possibility of pet code trades, that is absolutely fine. I am sure Andrew would not want anyone to feel uncomfortable in any way. If you decide to list a pet code and then change your mind about it, don't feel pressured into going through with a trade if you are uncomfortable.
I have the utmost respect for Andrew and everything he has worked so hard for, in oreder to make this a fun site where people will enjoy spending time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!*   Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!* Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:32 pm

I would like to add for anyone who doesn't know the Admins here too well that I have traded with all of them numerous times (and I mean numerous times), and they are all wonderful people who I would trust completely being the go-between for these sorts of trades.

Now for my question about the code trades: You have to be an Extreme Exchanger, correct?

Smile Thanks!
Back to top Go down
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!*   Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!* Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:04 pm

This is awesome to know!!! I have a ton of codes!!!
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!*   Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!* Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:43 pm

Polarity wrote:
I would like to add for anyone who doesn't know the Admins here too well that I have traded with all of them numerous times (and I mean numerous times), and they are all wonderful people who I would trust completely being the go-between for these sorts of trades.

Now for my question about the code trades: You have to be an Extreme Exchanger, correct?

Smile Thanks!

Yes, once you are an Extreme Exchanger, the Code Section will be opened up. I am still creating it, though Wink
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!*   Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!* Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:05 pm

Andrew wrote:
Polarity wrote:

Smile Thanks!

Yes, once you are an Extreme Exchanger, the Code Section will be opened up. I am still creating it, though Wink

Ok, thanks! Smile It will be cool to see, once I start trading and get those 15 trades and am accepted...lol
Back to top Go down
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!*   Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!* Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Come on everyone lets get those trades going!!!
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!*   Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!* Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:49 pm

maddie12479 wrote:
Come on everyone lets get those trades going!!!
Ok pet code queen, start listing them LOL. I guess you can have a code swap thread in the code swapping section....
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!*   Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:08 pm

I think this is a WONDERFUL idea! I am not a code collector, so i most likely wont apply, but i love the idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!*   Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Exchanging Coming Soon! *Includes Pet Codes!*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything Webkinz :: Breaking News :: Breaking E.W. News-
Jump to: