Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A question about Auctions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Polarity

Polarity

A question about Auctions Empty
PostSubject: A question about Auctions   A question about Auctions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:21 pm

Since I've never entered an Auction before, I wanted to ask a question about it. When entering an Auction, I need to find out the value of the item that is being offered and offer an item of equal value as well, correct? I think so, because that's the fair way to do it. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I don't want to offer an exclusive on an item that is at 10,000 KC because the values are not even there.

Oh, also if I have to, can I offer more than one item on an Auction?
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: A question about Auctions   A question about Auctions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:49 pm

Polarity wrote:
Since I've never entered an Auction before, I wanted to ask a question about it. When entering an Auction, I need to find out the value of the item that is being offered and offer an item of equal value as well, correct? I think so, because that's the fair way to do it. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I don't want to offer an exclusive on an item that is at 10,000 KC because the values are not even there.

1. Not always. Usually on auctions, the items are more-wanted/valuable. Many people often bid higher than the actual value of the item.

2. You can offer as many items as you want for an item. Smile
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: A question about Auctions   A question about Auctions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Andrew wrote:
Polarity wrote:

1. Not always. Usually on auctions, the items are more-wanted/valuable. Many people often bid higher than the actual value of the item.

Ah, thanks! That makes more sense than what I said, actually. Smile
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: A question about Auctions   A question about Auctions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:47 pm

Polarity wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Polarity wrote:

Ah, thanks! That makes more sense than what I said, actually. Smile

Anytime. Wink

I'm going to close this now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question about Auctions   A question about Auctions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question about Auctions
Page 1 of 1