Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bamboo Break

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Polarity

Polarity

Bamboo Break Empty
PostSubject: Bamboo Break   Bamboo Break Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Who loves this game?
Who has the trophy or wants the trophy?
Who can't figure this game out?
Who doesn't really like this game (for whatever reason)?

Post here and let us know what you think about Bamboo Break, what I like to call "Just another Tetris game". Smile

Personally, I love this game!!! I have played and played this game. I still play after winning the trophy on both accounts. It took me a LONG time on one of my accounts to get it, and after I did, the second one came on my other account not too long after that. Still took a bunch of tries, but I just kept at it, and that's why I won...I didn't give up. Smile I remember getting so frustrated, and having to stop playing for a few days at times because I didn't want to throw the laptop across the room, but I would still go back to it after I calmed down...LOL

I love trying for the bonus chips, and have my own theory that they really don't help you at all with the trophy. I think because they say the more chips you have, the better chance you have at winning the trophy. I know some people have won with just 4 chips and some have won with over 16 chips. I think it's just awarded randomly, and the chips are just something to do during the game. What does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Bamboo Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bamboo Break   Bamboo Break Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Who loves this game?
Who has the trophy or wants the trophy?
Who can't figure this game out?
Who doesn't really like this game (for whatever reason)?

Me!
I want it bad, but the furthest I have gotten is to level 8.

This is my favorite game, along with Smoothie Moves Smile
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

Bamboo Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bamboo Break   Bamboo Break Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:04 pm

I love Bamboo Break and Eager Beaver. Smile I like Smoothie Moves, but I'm not good at it, and don't play it a lot.

The trick for me to winning is to not get nervous on the higher levels (that helped a lot), and when you get to higher levels like level 7-8, don't worry about the chips (get those on the lower levels) and try to clear 1-3 rows at a time, don't worry so much about 4 rows at a time.

Keep working at it, and try those tips. Those worked for me, hopefully they'll work for you, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

Bamboo Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bamboo Break   Bamboo Break Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:34 pm

I like bamboo break, I think it's better than tetris because of that "holidng" area for a block. However, I only played it once and I think the concentration gave me a migraine (pluse my wrist was so sore too). I think I was playing for well over half an hour. I don't remember the level though. Guess I'll stick to Beaver Falls, at least I've finished that one on 3 of the 5 accounts for the trophy!
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

Bamboo Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bamboo Break   Bamboo Break Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:55 pm

Gotta love that holding area! That actually helps me do a lot of the Tetris 4 block removals.

My wrist gets sore at times when I play...I remember the first time I played, I had to keep resting it as much as possible between levels. It takes me about an hour to finish this game, so that's something I have to admit I don't like about it. I don't like knowing I'm going to be at that game for that long to finish.

I sooo want that Beaver Falls trophy! I've gotten really, really close, but haven't finished the game yet. I will, though, I'm going to win that trophy if it's the last thing I do. Laughing
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

Bamboo Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bamboo Break   Bamboo Break Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:48 am

Polarity wrote:
Gotta love that holding area! That actually helps me do a lot of the Tetris 4 block removals.

My wrist gets sore at times when I play...I remember the first time I played, I had to keep resting it as much as possible between levels. It takes me about an hour to finish this game, so that's something I have to admit I don't like about it. I don't like knowing I'm going to be at that game for that long to finish.

I sooo want that Beaver Falls trophy! I've gotten really, really close, but haven't finished the game yet. I will, though, I'm going to win that trophy if it's the last thing I do. Laughing

I already got the Beaver Falls trophy Smile hahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

Bamboo Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bamboo Break   Bamboo Break Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:28 am

rockstar wrote:
Polarity wrote:

I already got the Beaver Falls trophy Smile hahaha!!!

I only have one thing to say to your response...... Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz ppppffffffttttttttt!!!!!

(yes, we are joking around..lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bamboo Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bamboo Break   Bamboo Break Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bamboo Break
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything Webkinz :: Things in WW :: Arcade and Tournament Arena-
Jump to: