Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM!

Go down 
+2
rockstar
Andrew
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew

Andrew

I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM! Empty
PostSubject: I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM!   I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:04 am

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Favorite store? Favorite company (if you buy from the store)? Favorite topping? Favorite cone style? Post it all here!
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM!   I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:54 am

I like butter pecan, and i like to put anything on it
Back to top Go down
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM!   I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:10 am

Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey, Karmel Sutra, Banana Split, One Fudge Brownie, and a few others but these are the top favorites!!
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM!   I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:53 pm

I love dulce de leche icecream, but I also love chocolate icecream with any mix ins like peanut butter cups etc. I also like cookie crumbles icecream (vanilla with oreo like chocolate cookies crushed into it). That's by Hagan which is probably my favourite regular brand. I love Haagan Dasz (sp?) and starbucks coffee icecream. My all time favourite though is not really icecream, it's real Italian Gelati and I used to buy it in Australia, can't get it here. A wonderful gelati place where you could get coffee gelati, hazelmut gelati, soooo many different delicious flavours. If that place still exists when I go to Australia for a visit, it's at the top of my "have to go to" list!
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM!   I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:56 pm

My favorite is strawberry, or soft served vanilla Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

PostSubject: Re: I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM!   I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:24 pm

I like vanilla ice cream and strawberry or a nice hot fudge sundae.
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM!   I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:27 pm

vcs28 wrote:
I love dulce de leche icecream, but I also love chocolate icecream with any mix ins like peanut butter cups etc. I also like cookie crumbles icecream (vanilla with oreo like chocolate cookies crushed into it). That's by Hagan which is probably my favourite regular brand. I love Haagan Dasz (sp?) and starbucks coffee icecream. My all time favourite though is not really icecream, it's real Italian Gelati and I used to buy it in Australia, can't get it here. A wonderful gelati place where you could get coffee gelati, hazelmut gelati, soooo many different delicious flavours. If that place still exists when I go to Australia for a visit, it's at the top of my "have to go to" list!

I love it! A lot of your ice cream choices sound so fancy! I was reading the first one, "dulce de leche ice cream" and thought, "vcs is so down to earth, and her likes are so fancy with ice cream." LOLOLOL!!!! I love it! Very Happy
Too bad you couldn't bring some of that gelati back with you from Australia. Is that anywhere in the US or just down there?

Don't worry, I'm sure JW or Andrew will correct the "Haagan Dasz (sp?)" spelling...hehe I don't remember how to spell that either, but then I'm just a regular ice cream lover. lol! Haagan Dais, maybe?

I love Bubble Gum ice cream and this blue ice cream I can get up North called Superman ice cream. I also love Breyers ice cream, the Vanilla with the "bean flakes". I love putting the Magic shell on top of ice cream, too...YUM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM!   I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything Webkinz :: Open Mic :: Daily Chat Threads (DCT)-
Jump to: