Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast DCT for June 18th

Go down 
+2
maddie12479
Andrew
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew

Andrew

Breakfast DCT for June 18th Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast DCT for June 18th   Breakfast DCT for June 18th Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:27 am

What do you like to have for breakfast? A bowl of cereal? Waffles? A Gourmet breakfast at a fancy restaurant?
Back to top Go down
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast DCT for June 18th   Breakfast DCT for June 18th Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:19 am

Yeah I am first post!!!! Since I am usually really busy in the mornings, my breakfast is always coffee. I won't really eat anything until about 10:30.
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast DCT for June 18th   Breakfast DCT for June 18th Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:22 am

I LOVE pancakes, bacon, and grits... My grandpa makes the BEST ever! I also enjoy eating breakfast at any restrant.
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast DCT for June 18th   Breakfast DCT for June 18th Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:36 am

I'm bad, I rarely eat breakfast. Usually I am too busy getting all my WW Kinzville Academy training and dailies done to distract me. Usually have a coffee (with some flavoured creamer) about 11am and only eat at lunch.
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast DCT for June 18th   Breakfast DCT for June 18th Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:42 pm

I don't eat breakfast, once in a while maybe if I'm not so busy.
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast DCT for June 18th   Breakfast DCT for June 18th Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Anything, yes, yes, and yes! LOL

I love breakfast! It's my favorite meal of the day! During the school year when I'm teaching, sometimes I don't eat breakfast, but when I have time, I love to go out to breakfast, stay in and cook something, or just have a bowl of cereal. I love grits, pancakes, waffles, eggs, toast, biscuits and gravy, cereal, sausage, oatmeal, etc, etc, etc! Now I'm getting hungry for all of that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast DCT for June 18th   Breakfast DCT for June 18th Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Eep! Half of you don't eat the most important meal of the day! affraid
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast DCT for June 18th   Breakfast DCT for June 18th Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Andrew wrote:
Eep! Half of you don't eat the most important meal of the day! affraid

Ok dad, I'll try better...LOL

It's hard to eat it during the school year, even though I know I need to. I hate waking up early and wake up with just enough time to get ready and go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast DCT for June 18th   Breakfast DCT for June 18th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast DCT for June 18th
Page 1 of 1