Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School DCT for June 19th

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew

Andrew

School DCT for June 19th Empty
PostSubject: School DCT for June 19th   School DCT for June 19th Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:30 am

Woo hoo! Last day of school for me is today!

What is your favorite schoolhood memory? Least favorite?
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: School DCT for June 19th   School DCT for June 19th Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:40 am

Oh wow.. I have been out of school for weeks now!

My favorite memory is when it ended! I always miss my friends though Sad I try to keep in touch with them all (Or at least most)
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: School DCT for June 19th   School DCT for June 19th Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:24 pm

My favorite school memory is just anytime I had fun with my friends.

My worst school memory is going to the High School I went to. All my friends were at the other High School in town, so I didn't enjoy High School too much. Razz

And...I ate breakfast today. Andrew would be proud of me. lol!
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

PostSubject: Re: School DCT for June 19th   School DCT for June 19th Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:13 pm

I've been out of school for years now and don't care if I see some of those kids who made my life miserable everyday.Congrats on your last day Andrew.
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: School DCT for June 19th   School DCT for June 19th Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:10 pm

Ashley wrote:
I've been out of school for years now and don't care if I see some of those kids who made my life miserable everyday.Congrats on your last day Andrew.
I can relate! I don't have many memories of school because I'd be too depressed so I think I blocked them out. I remember getting reased for wearing glasses. These days I think it's way cooler to wear glasses and there are really nice styles to choose from so there isn't a stigma attached to it like when I went to school!
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: School DCT for June 19th   School DCT for June 19th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:13 am

Ashley wrote:

Same here....when I finally got out, I was thinking, "Yes!!!! No more looking at these people everyday!"

vcs28 wrote:
Ashley wrote:
I can relate! I don't have many memories of school because I'd be too depressed so I think I blocked them out. I remember getting reased for wearing glasses. These days I think it's way cooler to wear glasses and there are really nice styles to choose from so there isn't a stigma attached to it like when I went to school!

I wore glasses up until 7th grade, and then I went to contacts. These days, I don't care if I go to the store in my glasses, cause sometimes it's just more comfy than my contacts. I used to care, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School DCT for June 19th   School DCT for June 19th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School DCT for June 19th
Page 1 of 1