Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pets DCT for Sunday, June 28th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Polarity

Polarity

Pets DCT for Sunday, June 28th Empty
PostSubject: Pets DCT for Sunday, June 28th   Pets DCT for Sunday, June 28th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:21 pm

Andrew, I'm starting one like you said I could do if there wasn't one. Smile

Who has a pet? What pet(s) do you have or have you had in the past? Tell us all about them!

I have a dog, 2 birds, and a rabbit. The rabbit is about 2 years old, and is so cute! The birds are rescue birds and we've had them for a while. I don't know how old they are since they are rescue birds. My dog is 6 months old, and I love her to death! She loves people, loves going on trips, and loves going to the doggie mall and getting treats from the doggie store there. I have a picture of her on my phone sleeping in that store on a shelf. She was so tired one day while we were in there, she just hopped up and went to sleep on some mats they had on a shelf. No, I didn't buy her one because she has an even bigger mat at the house...lol I could literally make a whole DCT about her, so I'd better stop here. Very Happy
I had a dog growing up, too. I used to run around and play with her everyday and I was so upset when she died. She lived to be about 12-13 years old, so she had a good life.

Ok, time to tell all about your pets. I'd better stop typing or Andrew will ban me from ever making another DCT...hehe
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Pets DCT for Sunday, June 28th   Pets DCT for Sunday, June 28th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:58 pm

I have 7 cats.They range from old to my Ashley who is over a year old now.I rescue them,and take care of them. cat
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Pets DCT for Sunday, June 28th   Pets DCT for Sunday, June 28th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:27 pm

I have 9 fish... Used to have cats
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Pets DCT for Sunday, June 28th   Pets DCT for Sunday, June 28th Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:24 pm

I got a pet cat saturday! That is why i couldnt get on. Her name is Fergie and she is a pound cat. She is one of the nicest cats i have ever known
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pets DCT for Sunday, June 28th   Pets DCT for Sunday, June 28th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pets DCT for Sunday, June 28th
Page 1 of 1