Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Online Shopping DCT for June 29th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew

Andrew

Online Shopping DCT for June 29th Empty
PostSubject: Online Shopping DCT for June 29th   Online Shopping DCT for June 29th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Do you shop online a lot? Are you an avid eBayer?
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Online Shopping DCT for June 29th   Online Shopping DCT for June 29th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:19 pm

I have bought a lot of webkinz on eBay and also the trading cards, though not lately. I bought the spotted frong for my DD2 a couple months ago, ready for her to adopt in a couple days time. She's wanted the frog for ages, so I figured it was a good time to get it!

I have done a ton of shopping at Amzaon. com as well. They often have the free shipping and no tax so it's great! Also sometimes buy disney stuff online (pajamas for the girls, though not lately), Victorias Secret stuff and I got a few clothing items from a place called Body Central a couple months ago, great prices on stuff!

How about you Andrew? You post the questions but don't always answer them yourself LOL
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Online Shopping DCT for June 29th   Online Shopping DCT for June 29th Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:06 am

I don't shop too much but yes I do bid on Ebay,and shop for clothes too.
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Online Shopping DCT for June 29th   Online Shopping DCT for June 29th Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:56 pm

I sold some comic books on E-Bay. I am saving up for a Gibson SG so i have been selling a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online Shopping DCT for June 29th   Online Shopping DCT for June 29th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online Shopping DCT for June 29th
Page 1 of 1