Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Fourth of jule DCT for July 4th/5th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew

Andrew

Happy Fourth of jule DCT for July 4th/5th Empty
PostSubject: Happy Fourth of jule DCT for July 4th/5th   Happy Fourth of jule DCT for July 4th/5th Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:32 pm

Happy 4th of July! What are your plans for this weekend?

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fourth of jule DCT for July 4th/5th   Happy Fourth of jule DCT for July 4th/5th Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:41 am

We spent the afternoon and evening at my hubby's cousin's house. The kids swam in a neighbour's pool. We had lots of yummy food and watched another relative set off fireworks. Got home late and just put the kids to bed, too sleepy for bath tonight so they'll be having it in the morning instead! Tomorrow off to in-laws as per usual Sunday. A lovely day today all in all!
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fourth of jule DCT for July 4th/5th   Happy Fourth of jule DCT for July 4th/5th Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:06 pm

Hey all happy 5th of July I worked all day yesterday so I missed you guys.Working late today too catch you later.
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fourth of jule DCT for July 4th/5th   Happy Fourth of jule DCT for July 4th/5th Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:58 pm

I will be gone for a week. See you next friday everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fourth of jule DCT for July 4th/5th   Happy Fourth of jule DCT for July 4th/5th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Fourth of jule DCT for July 4th/5th
Page 1 of 1