Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
maddie12479

maddie12479

Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:09 pm

The other day I won the grill and the vanity for completing level 5 at the acdamey!!!!
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:43 pm

maddie12479 wrote:
The other day I won the grill and the vanity for completing level 5 at the acdamey!!!!
Congratulations! I took a pet all the way through cooking and one all the way through grooming on all 3 of my daughters' accounts to get the game. I neve play the game LOL
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:16 am

maddie12479 wrote:
Woo hoo! Congratz! Smile

And vcs- I know what you're saying! I'm only going to lvl 5. Smile
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:21 pm

Got another diploma today, DD2's leopard lizard finished. Tomorrow DD1
s whimsy Dragon gets her diploma (as long as she passes, which shouldn't be a problem!)
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:21 pm

vcs28 wrote:
Got another diploma today, DD2's leopard lizard finished. Tomorrow DD1
s whimsy Dragon gets her diploma (as long as she passes, which shouldn't be a problem!)
Woo hoo! You rock!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:41 am

I must post some prize rooms soon. I now have 3 pets on each of my daughters' accounts who have diplomas. It's a shame you don't get any additional prize for completing all 6 basic courses though!
I wonder if they will ever add more talent courses?
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:52 pm

vcs28 wrote:
I must post some prize rooms soon. I now have 3 pets on each of my daughters' accounts who have diplomas. It's a shame you don't get any additional prize for completing all 6 basic courses though!
I wonder if they will ever add more talent courses?
I REALLY want them to add more pro classes... more work, but still!! LOL

Prince, Jean, and Katie all passed a few of their levels today!! Woo hoo!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!   Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's talk all-about the Kinzville Academy!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything Webkinz :: Things in WW :: Kinzville Academy-
Jump to: