Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!! Empty
PostSubject: Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!   Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:04 pm

Let's see those amazing rooms with those amazing forest prizes. Or, just talk about the magical forest. Smile
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!   Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:13 pm

We definitely need to have separate topics for the different parts of the Magical Forest. We need Zumwhere section, a Woodland Wonders section, Alyssa's Star Challenge section and also on for the Charm Forest.
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!   Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:15 pm

vcs28 wrote:
We definitely need to have separate topics for the different parts of the Magical Forest. We need Zumwhere section, a Woodland Wonders section, Alyssa's Star Challenge section and also on for the Charm Forest.
Great, good idea! I'll split them up! Smile
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!   Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:16 pm

vcs28 wrote:

I had it all together to save storage. If we get a lot of threads, I'll have a separate place for each. Smile
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!   Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:46 pm

JW, I like what you did, I think it really helps to have those separated because the Magical Forest has so many facets. I still think though a separate sub-forum for each area, where people could post new threads in that particular forum, would be the best thing, but we can do a bit at a time Wink

Andrew, we need a forum for Vacation Island as well I think. Or did I miss it?
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!   Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:48 pm

vcs28 wrote:
JW, I like what you did, I think it really helps to have those separated because the Magical Forest has so many facets. I still think though a separate sub-forum for each area, where people could post new threads in that particular forum, would be the best thing, but we can do a bit at a time Wink

Andrew, we need a forum for Vacation Island as well I think. Or did I miss it?
Oh yes, we do!

VCS-You can start that one... you are way more dedicated to it than me! You know, the tracking thread like on WI?!
Back to top Go down
nire1976

PostSubject: Re: Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!   Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:34 am

When I can take screen shots again (my Start Menu is gone and I cannot open up Paint, lol) I will share my room with everyone! Can't wait to see all of yours!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!   Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come show off your amazing prizes/rooms from the Magical Forest!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything Webkinz :: Things in WW :: The Magical Forest-
Jump to: