Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's your favorite job?

Go down 
+6
Jum
Vacation :)
maddie12479
Andrew
vcs28
Jumping Wizard
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

What's your favorite job? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:05 pm

What are your stats on it?
Any ideas for a new job?

Well, let's hear it!! Smile
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:18 pm

You're jumping right in aren't you. Guess it's good you're called Jumping Wizrd ha ha. I wonder if we should have stickies set up about the different jobs? Perhaps we need to list the jobs as sub headings and people can post under the appropriate one, and then have a general area for general questions...

I can talk about piano player, flooring assistant and fence painting LOL
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:20 pm

vcs28 wrote:
You're jumping right in aren't you. Guess it's good you're called Jumping Wizrd ha ha. I wonder if we should have stickies set up about the different jobs? Perhaps we need to list the jobs as sub headings and people can post under the appropriate one, and then have a general area for general questions...

Yes, that's what I was thinking... that's why I made all those threads (to be "stickied") Can you do such a thing, Andrew?

vcs-my favorite is Grocery Clerk... I'm good at it! Cool
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:31 pm

Jumping Wizard wrote:
vcs28 wrote:

Yes, that's what I was thinking... that's why I made all those threads (to be "stickied") Can you do such a thing, Andrew?

Yep, I can sticky them. Just PM me which ones you want. I'll go get my glue...
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:31 pm

Andrew wrote:
Jumping Wizard wrote:
vcs28 wrote:

Can only you sticky?
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Jumping Wizard wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Jumping Wizard wrote:
vcs28 wrote:

Can only you sticky?

I think all Admins can...
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:38 pm

Andrew wrote:
Jumping Wizard wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Jumping Wizard wrote:
vcs28 wrote:

Can only you sticky?

I think all Admins can...
Can you PM me how to? I'll LYK before I ever do. Smile
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Yes, pm me too and I will see if I can set up a sticky sometime. Really I'd like to know how to do a sub forum, like for the Magical Forest, so people know where to post...
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:43 pm

vcs28 wrote:
Yes, pm me too and I will see if I can set up a sticky sometime. Really I'd like to know how to do a sub forum, like for the Magical Forest, so people know where to post...
Oh, I already know how to do that (With WB). It's quite easy, we can do it too !Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:45 pm

JW, its on your profile, vcs, Ill go post it on yours too Smile
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:47 pm

Andrew wrote:
JW, its on your profile, vcs, Ill go post it on yours too Smile
Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:34 pm

My favorite job is News Delivery. I think the reason I enjoy is my youngest will stand next to me and say Thank you when I deliver the papers. Sometimes I can't hear the computer cause she is saying it so loud!!! Laughing Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:35 pm

maddie12479 wrote:
My favorite job is News Delivery. I think the reason I enjoy is my youngest will stand next to me and say Thank you when I deliver the papers. Sometimes I can't hear the computer cause she is saying it so loud!!! Laughing Very Happy lol!
That's too funny!

I am a fan of the harder jobs, mainly. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:37 pm

I like kinzposting Smile The number job : )
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Vacation Smile wrote:
I was always good at math, so I like that one too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Jumping Wizard wrote:
Vacation Smile wrote:

That;s a good one also!! All the games a fine with me except the floor game that one I can never pass. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:42 pm

maddie12479 wrote:
Jumping Wizard wrote:
Vacation Smile wrote:

That;s a good one also!! All the games a fine with me except the floor game that one I can never pass. Sad
So you aren't a tiler? LOL
Back to top Go down
Jum

Jum

PostSubject: my favorite job   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:47 pm

I really like the baby sitter job I have made it ti the highest level. It has been hard getting there but with hard work I finally made it!
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Jum wrote:
I really like the baby sitter job I have made it ti the highest level. It has been hard getting there but with hard work I finally made it!
TLC is too much for me! LOL
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:16 am

Ms. Birdy;s Assistant Smile
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:23 am

Andrew wrote:
Ms. Birdy;s Assistant Smile
Thanks for sharing! Smile
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:30 am

maddie12479 wrote:
That's cute! I could never figure out how to do that one. Being musical I love piano player except when they use a bunch of black keys and the "tune" makes no sense. I like flooring assistant on my old computer because time runs slower on it and I have plenty of time to finish it. On the new computer I usually fail. I can do hamburger cook and Dr Quack's Assistant on the old computer too because everything is slower (time slows on hamburger and the animals appear slower on Dr Quack). I hate, hate baby sitter! I've tried it on both computers and that darn job is almost always there! I fail more than pass, so I rarely try it. I hate that the pets are already only at half happiness at the start and if you miss one thing, they are already crying pretty much. It's hard to be fast enough to do all the baby sitter stuff in my opinion. I can't pass that kinzpost sorter either so I avoid it. Funny how we have our favourites LOL. I like fence painting if piano or flooring isn't around.
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:21 am

vcs28 wrote:
maddie12479 wrote:
That's cute! I could never figure out how to do that one. Being musical I love piano player except when they use a bunch of black keys and the "tune" makes no sense. I like flooring assistant on my old computer because time runs slower on it and I have plenty of time to finish it. On the new computer I usually fail. I can do hamburger cook and Dr Quack's Assistant on the old computer too because everything is slower (time slows on hamburger and the animals appear slower on Dr Quack). I hate, hate baby sitter! I've tried it on both computers and that darn job is almost always there! I fail more than pass, so I rarely try it. I hate that the pets are already only at half happiness at the start and if you miss one thing, they are already crying pretty much. It's hard to be fast enough to do all the baby sitter stuff in my opinion. I can't pass that kinzpost sorter either so I avoid it. Funny how we have our favourites LOL. I like fence painting if piano or flooring isn't around.
That's too funny! LOL

So, having an old computer is like cheating in a way? LOL
Back to top Go down
kelleyjellbell

kelleyjellbell

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:01 pm

My favorite job is Kinz Post Sorter. I do level 3 2x's a day, so it's 700 KC everyday for all my accounts. I'm pretty good at math so my stats are like 90% pass on it. If I am really tired then I mess up.. lol! I start with the tall stacks of boxes because they seem to be the most difficult. I usually pass on all the other jobs because the payout isn't as good. cyclops LOL..just had to try this smilely out..
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:35 pm

kelleyjellbell wrote:
My favorite job is Kinz Post Sorter. I do level 3 2x's a day, so it's 700 KC everyday for all my accounts. I'm pretty good at math so my stats are like 90% pass on it. If I am really tired then I mess up.. lol! I start with the tall stacks of boxes because they seem to be the most difficult. I usually pass on all the other jobs because the payout isn't as good. cyclops LOL..just had to try this smilely out..
I see you really wanted to try it out!! LOL

SO many fun smilies, huh? Very Happy

cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

I like the KP sorter job, too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job?   What's your favorite job? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next