Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :)

Go down 
+2
Jumping Wizard
maddie12479
6 posters
AuthorMessage
maddie12479

maddie12479

Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :) Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :)   Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:26 pm

This has happened to all of us young and old affraid We were at the store minding our own business. A little voice asks for one.... Question Was it for their birthday?? sunny maybe for christmas? santa maybe you weren't feeling good and someone brought it as a gift... Wink

You agreed to help and only help. Very Happy Then it started to happen, you felt a change, small at first, so you keep it to yourself silent Slowly it starts to grow getting bigger over time, next thng you now you are the one rushing to the store, wanting more.

Now the time has come to admit

I AM A WEBKINZ ADDICT!!!!

Let us come together and join out voices and tell the world that we are who we are and that is a webkinz lover, webkinz addict or as my own hubby would like to say this is a career opportunity!!

What ever that may be welcome you are among friends I love you

Last edited by maddie12479 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :)   Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:29 pm

maddie12479 wrote:
This has happened to all of us young and old affraid We were at the store minding our own business. A little voice asks for one.... Question Was it for their birthday?? sunny maybe for christmas? santa maybe you weren't feeling good and someone brought it as a gift... Wink

You agreed to help and only help. Very Happy Then it started to happen, you felt a change, small at first, so you keep it to yourself silent Slowly it starts to grow getting bigger over time, next thng you now you are the one rushing to the store, wanting more.

Now the time has come to admit

I AM A WEBKINZ ADDICT!!!!

Let us come together and join out voices and tell the world that we are who we are and that is a webkinz lover, webkinz addict or as my own hubby would like to say this is a career opportunity!!

What ever that may be welcome you are among friends I love you
True dat! But you really have to put "moms, dads, and friends!" LOL I am feeling left out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :)   Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:58 pm

ok will go and fix that sorry to make you feel left out Embarassed Sad
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :)   Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:04 pm

Oh yeah, I'm more nuts about wekinz than my daughters! They love the plush toys and they do their dailies (they especially love Zumwhere) but I do the vacations and stuff LOL
Back to top Go down
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :)   Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:29 pm

hey there V!!! I know how you feel Smile MY youngets loves the plushies and my oldest is just starting out.... I let play arcade games only I take care of the rest, but I know soon we will be fighting over who will use which account..... We have 4!!
Back to top Go down
kelleyjellbell

kelleyjellbell

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :)   Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Yes..My name is Kelley and I am a Webkinz Addict pale I think we should have a WAA meeting schedule for once a week.. lol!
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :)   Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:21 pm

maddie12479 wrote:
hey there V!!! I know how you feel Smile MY youngets loves the plushies and my oldest is just starting out.... I let play arcade games only I take care of the rest, but I know soon we will be fighting over who will use which account..... We have 4!!
My oldest really loves Beaver Falls arcade game. She's not real good at doing long words though I usually get stuck helping her. I've gotten the trophy on her account, one of her sister's (can't remember which) and also my vcs account. I have 2 more trophies to get but it takes AGES! To get trhough the 15 levels takes me the best part of 2 hours! love Quizzy's Word Challenge, but haven't played it in ages because it also takes too long! My older daughters both do smoothie moves and pizza palace better than I do! Tile towers is also a favourite, although I hate when a tile of the same kind gets stuck under another of the same one and you can't finish. I love that there's so much stuff you can do in WW. Speaking of which, I need to go do some gardening. Man, I hate selling. I don't know why they can't just have a button that asks you the quantity of what you want to sell!
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :)   Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:23 pm

kelleyjellbell wrote:
Yes..My name is Kelley and I am a Webkinz Addict pale I think we should have a WAA meeting schedule for once a week.. lol!
Yeah, I need an addicts anonymous place too, if you ask my hubby LOL
Back to top Go down
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :)   Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:54 pm

vcs28 wrote:
kelleyjellbell wrote:
Yeah, I need an addicts anonymous place too, if you ask my hubby LOL

I agree, Idea in fact I think that is why we all come here these are our meetings!!! Very Happy Shocked
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :)   Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:12 pm

vcs28 wrote:
maddie12479 wrote:
My oldest really loves Beaver Falls arcade game. She's not real good at doing long words though I usually get stuck helping her. I've gotten the trophy on her account, one of her sister's (can't remember which) and also my vcs account. I have 2 more trophies to get but it takes AGES! To get trhough the 15 levels takes me the best part of 2 hours! love Quizzy's Word Challenge, but haven't played it in ages because it also takes too long! My older daughters both do smoothie moves and pizza palace better than I do! Tile towers is also a favourite, although I hate when a tile of the same kind gets stuck under another of the same one and you can't finish. I love that there's so much stuff you can do in WW. Speaking of which, I need to go do some gardening. Man, I hate selling. I don't know why they can't just have a button that asks you the quantity of what you want to sell!

Oh, I love, love, love that game! I haven't gotten to the end, but I've gotten close. I can tell I'm getting better with finding words (or maybe WW is making it easier for me..lol) but I'm going to get that trophy sooner or later! Smile
Back to top Go down
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :)   Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:47 pm

So far I have not won any trophies from any of the games Sad The ones that I have I got from trade. One day I will win.... One day!!
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :)   Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:10 pm

maddie12479 wrote:
So far I have not won any trophies from any of the games Sad The ones that I have I got from trade. One day I will win.... One day!!

I have won one Cash Cow... I've traded for the rest, too!
Back to top Go down
maddie12479

maddie12479

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :)   Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:58 pm

Andrew wrote:
maddie12479 wrote:

I have won one Cash Cow... I've traded for the rest, too!

Nice to know that I am not the only one who has done that!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :)   Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone Loves Webkinz Club!!! :)
Page 1 of 1