Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sherry!! LOL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

Sherry!! LOL Empty
PostSubject: Sherry!! LOL   Sherry!! LOL Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:37 am

Posted by Sherrylaine on WB (she thought it was YOUR site! LOL)

Awesome Andrew, I love it!

Hey that needs to be a Forum......"Awesome Andrew" .....hmmm, what would the content be?....I know, singing Andrew's praises, LOL.
Andrew, this site is "GREAT", I'm so very proud of you. I knew you were a smart guy but I had no idea you had this up your sleeve and here I was so afraid you were leaving and I'd never here from you again.....you sure fooled me.

Sorry I didn't get on yesterday, my dd had a sleepover and boy can those girls partay. I'll be with all day today at the mall shopping, and going to the movies, etc. . I'm going to miss the "Griffin Rug" Extrafaganza,, boo hoo, oh well I guess some things are more important than webkinz, LOL.

Luv ya,

Sherry
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Sherry!! LOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherry!! LOL   Sherry!! LOL Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:43 am

Jumping Wizard wrote:

Hey that needs to be a Forum......"Awesome Andrew" .....hmmm, what would the content be?....I know, singing Andrew's praises, LOL.
Andrew, this site is "GREAT", I'm so very proud of you. I knew you were a smart guy but I had no idea you had this up your sleeve and here I was so afraid you were leaving and I'd never here from you again.....you sure fooled me.

Sorry I didn't get on yesterday, my dd had a sleepover and boy can those girls partay. I'll be with all day today at the mall shopping, and going to the movies, etc. . I'm going to miss the "Griffin Rug" Extrafaganza,, boo hoo, oh well I guess some things are more important than webkinz, LOL.

Luv ya,

Sherry

Mad Mad LOL! Does she now know that that site is yours? Smile
Back to top Go down
Jumping Wizard

Jumping Wizard

Sherry!! LOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherry!! LOL   Sherry!! LOL Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:25 am

Andrew wrote:
Jumping Wizard wrote:

Luv ya,

Sherry

Mad Mad LOL! Does she now know that that site is yours? Smile
IDK with her! LOL

We still love you, Sherry! Smile LOL
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

Sherry!! LOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherry!! LOL   Sherry!! LOL Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:32 pm

Yeah, you better tell her to come over here with the rest of us Razz

I just love that razz emoticon LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sherry!! LOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherry!! LOL   Sherry!! LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sherry!! LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything Webkinz :: Hi, I'm New! :: Friends Are Needed!-
Jump to: