Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how do I change font size?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vcs28

vcs28

how do I change font size? Empty
PostSubject: how do I change font size?   how do I change font size? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:38 pm

How strange, I thought I posted this earlier today, but perhaps I didn't press send.

I would really knw how to change font size in a post. I've hunted and can't find an icon for it anywhere. Am I missing it, or isn't there one? Help me Andrew!
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: how do I change font size?   how do I change font size? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Next to where you change your color of the words, there are two A's. Click on that. Smile

This...
This...
This...
This...
This...

5 different sizes Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

PostSubject: Re: how do I change font size?   how do I change font size? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:48 pm

When you post hit that A/A box it makes it slightly bigger.
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: how do I change font size?   how do I change font size? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:01 pm

I'm still not getting it, I see the colours thing, then the A, but that just changes the text style, like Arial Black etc. I read the question mark stuff and it said to actually write in the size in HTML text, I was just hoping to only have to click a button because I'm lazy. Guess I'll try a couple font sizes manyally;

testing
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: how do I change font size?   how do I change font size? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:02 pm

trying again
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: how do I change font size?   how do I change font size? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:03 pm

last was size 15, this is 20
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: how do I change font size?   how do I change font size? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:50 pm

Looks like you got it, I am going to close now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do I change font size?   how do I change font size? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do I change font size?
Page 1 of 1