Everything Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Webkinz

A Place to Chat about Everything Webkinz! News, Trading, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Online Games DCT for June 15th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew

Andrew

Online Games DCT for June 15th Empty
PostSubject: Online Games DCT for June 15th   Online Games DCT for June 15th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:11 am

Do you like to play games online? If so, what ones?
Back to top Go down
rockstar

rockstar

PostSubject: Re: Online Games DCT for June 15th   Online Games DCT for June 15th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:28 am

I love online games, and i play any kind of games. I love tetris, but now i just play it on WW
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Online Games DCT for June 15th   Online Games DCT for June 15th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:10 am

I've never really been into online games, preferring onces like Sims2 and Civilization, but I do play the WW arcade games sometimes if that counts Smile
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: Online Games DCT for June 15th   Online Games DCT for June 15th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:50 pm

Oh, I love Bamboo Break, Atomolicious, and Eager Beaver on WW, and I also love Slingo online too. I just started playing that again.

I also love the Sims, like vcs. I used to have that on my computer, but had to take it off. I also had a game called Shivers, which was about you going through a haunted museum and finding items and solving puzzles, but I don't know where it is right now. That was a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
vcs28

vcs28

PostSubject: Re: Online Games DCT for June 15th   Online Games DCT for June 15th Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:02 am

Polarity wrote:
Oh, I love Bamboo Break, Atomolicious, and Eager Beaver on WW, and I also love Slingo online too. I just started playing that again.

I also love the Sims, like vcs. I used to have that on my computer, but had to take it off. I also had a game called Shivers, which was about you going through a haunted museum and finding items and solving puzzles, but I don't know where it is right now. That was a lot of fun!
I used to have a game that sounds similar to Shivers "Alone in the Dark". that was fun, but scary too! One day, when I transfer all my stuff for Sims2 to the new computer, I'll have to play it again. I had downloaded a ton of skins so my people we multi coloured. I like to put couples together and have them make babies to see what colour skins the babies would have, tons of fun! All that stuff is on the old computer so I have to figure out how to bring it on over...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online Games DCT for June 15th   Online Games DCT for June 15th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online Games DCT for June 15th
Page 1 of 1